Friday 6 May 2011

vote vote vote!

I know lots of people have voting fatigue after yesterday's local elections and AV referendum... but if any of you kind people are not too bored of the whole X in a box thing could you ever so kindly nip over to Umbrella Prints and vote for my creations?
I am very excited and giddy to have made it to the final 10 especially as there were so many fantastic entries! (Just ignore the other brill things, you only get one vote ...so vote first, look second!)
While you're at it look at the fab Umbrella Prints shop....lovely lovely lovely!
Thanks awfully! x



10 comments:

  1. vote, done! pop-i-cok to win!!!!! very cute creations x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my vote--yours are adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have my vote Dawn-just been over and done it! Your softies look fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment over on my blog x
    I genuinely thought yours were the nicest creations, gorgeous!
    The other entries were lovely too but yours were most definitely the cutest, I'll be very surprised if you don't win x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These softies are adorable, goodluck!!
    Vote done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou thankyou thankyou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with your mini sofites :) you got my vote, and was nice to find your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I went to vote for Nova my sewing friend but when I saw you were there too I voted for you instead!! How's that for loyalty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stuff - voted (for you) XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've voted! I love your characters, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete