Friday 26 April 2013

interflora

This wasn't the best week in the world ever for me.
My lovely mum isn't well and she's fed up of it. She's not used to feeling crap. It's rubbish.
And on Tuesday I was completely traumatised when a massive dog ran out of it's garden and across the main road in front of me. I could see it all in slow mo but there was no way I could stop in time. I went to see the owners later and they told me it died :-( I've been a dithering wreck ever since.
But today a man in a van parked on my drive. He got out with this massive bouquet of flowers. And knocked on my door. The flowers were for me. From my fave customers. Brought a tear to my eye.

6 comments:

  1. A heap more hugs, stay strong sweetie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping next week is better for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing, hopefully things can only get better. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things happen but tomorrow will be beautiful for you. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dawn, how crap ....sending you a big hug from down South. Fingers crossed next week is a better one for you , and your poor Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dawn that is awful, ups and downs, bloody life!!! x

    ReplyDelete