Saturday 6 February 2016

is it summer yet?

Today my sister MADE me go to the park. In the rain. With 4 kids. But no dogs cos it was too muddy for dogs when you don't own a dog shower.
Anyway, it was surprisingly good. It's always better in crap weather cos there's no-one else there. We only saw a couple of hardy dog owners. The ones who have an in-built dog shower in their hallway. The kids had mucho fun making like Peppa Pig and jumping in muddy puddles. We made like Daddy Pig and laughed a lot.

So.....is it nearly summer yet?

7 comments:

  1. No, unfortunately. I dream of summer too, although in Greece the weather hadn't been so bad. It's so humid this year though, that all my bones hurt. Anyway, keep the hope and keep drawing. Many hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Lancashire has a booked a summer this year....I might have to move to Yorkshire if you get one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly Yorkshire hasn't booked a summer since 1976 so maybe we should both just leg it to the continent? x

      Delete
  3. In my part of the country we also have really nice and warm weather. It seems like it is spring now and I refuse to believe that it is just the second month of winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop it right now! Where are you? Me and Jayne are coming to stay!! x

      Delete