Thursday 31 May 2018

workity work work

You would think that with the youngest away all week and the oldest being practically an adult that I would have had loads of time this week to sit on my arse with the old feet up.
Well I honestly don't know where the week has gone.
I have absolutely bloody loads of work on at the mo and it seems that without the enforced stoppages caused by school runs and feeding time at the zoo I just work. And work some more. And suddenly it's 9pm and I haven't eaten all day. Apart from a full bar of Green & Blacks with ginger. But that doesn't count.
I seriously need to have a word with myself cos one day soon they'll have left school and buggered off. And I'll just be working 24/7. A sad little old lady bent over my computer. Drawing cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment