Tuesday 2 June 2020

may 2020

This was May.
In Lockdown.
In a pattern.

I feel really lucky that I don't personally know anyone who's suffered badly from Covid-19. I don't have small kids to educate and entertain. We have a massive garden. The weather has been bloody amazing. And we live near to my family and in-laws. I've been able to see them. Not close up. But close enough.

I do realise that not everyone has had the same experience so don't want to witter on about it.

But I've also realised that the very fact that my life has changed so little in an international lockdown probably suggests that I need to start living a little more when the world gets back to normal. Maybe I'll step away from my desk a bit and do something other than work and feed people?

No comments:

Post a Comment