Friday 15 January 2021

procreate

I don't use procreate on my iPad as much as I thought I would.
I can't really get my head round it. I'm in an Illustrator rut. Procreate seems like hard work in comparison. 
But then see all this fabulous stuff that people create on it and I feel like I should use it more. 
So I get the iPad back out. And I just stare at it cos I don't know where to start.

Then Ingela P Arrhenius posted on insta this week saying that it stressed her out too until she realised that just because there's so much you CAN do doesn't mean you have to do EVERYTHING. You just have to make it work for YOU! 
Good point well made Ingela!

So I had a bit of a play this week.... 

sketchbook cat...
illustrator cat...
procreate cat...
sketchbook croc...
illustrator croc...
procreate croc...



No comments:

Post a Comment