Friday 2 June 2023

happy Friday

Yay! Friday!
I've just about finished work on a big project and can't do anything more on it today. So I've done my favourite thing... bringing scribbles from my sketchbook to life.
My next plan is to FINALLY start a newsletter.
I've been meaning to do this for at least 5 years. Possibly more.
I've managed to procrastinate and find amazing excuses for years.
But, considering that only about 12 people and a dog are actually seeing my instagram posts these days, and I think probably even less than that see this blog, I feel that the time is now right to pull my finger out and JUST DO IT.
My main issue is what to write about. (Like who cares really Dawn? If you were so interesting you'd have some actual engagement with the posts you already put out there!)
But I receive about 47 newsletters myself everyday so no-one really cares do they? They'll just delete without reading if they're not interested in my amazing stories and witty bantz....
Anyway. I've declared I'm doing it. So now I have to. Otherwise those 12 people and a dog are really gonna judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment