Friday 7 July 2023

social media innit

I’d like to announce that (unlike literally everyone else this week) I’m NOT on Threads.
Nor am I on Tiktok.
I AM on Twitter. But I forget to ever look at it.
And I AM on Facebook but it’s full of Moaning Minnies and people showing off about their holidays so I don’t look at it very often.
I’m on BeReal cos I’m down with the kids.
I’m also on Snappychat. But only to annoy my kids when they ignore all other methods of communication.
And I AM on Instagram but only about 600 people ever see my posts and I mostly hate reels and I really wish it was like it used to be in the olden days. But… progress and all that.

I’ll probably join threads next month when I start to feel left out. 

Meanwhile I drew a little STILL still life pic for the gram.


No comments:

Post a Comment