Tuesday 5 February 2013

name that dog

So normally on a Saturday me and my sis and the kids and the dogs go to the park and the kids get muddy and me and my sis play this game where we guess what people's dogs are called. There are zillions of them about so as they come towards us we guess their names. Then the owner shouts it and we see if we were right. Which we never are, of course, because we always guess names like Brenda and Arthur. And no-one calls their dogs Brenda or Arthur any more. They're all called Alfie. Like my kid. 
Anyway. Keeps us entertained while the kids get covered in mud. Laugh a minute me and my sister.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely doggies! when we eventually move house and get a dog he will be called a proper name, I'm thinking Doug?! Although Derek could also be a contender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our dog is called Colin ;) but after seeing this Graham or Derek for the next Lewis pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love that you have a derek, its my other halfs middle name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sis in law had an Alsation called Trevor, it was quite funny :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great game to play! I have always said if I get a dog i would like to call it zombie of woofer :)
    Love your design by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your fab blog and I'm scrolling through your posts. This post actually made me chuckle out loud! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete