Sunday 10 April 2016

home in the sun

I NEED a home in the sun. I don't want to up-sticks and move somewhere warm like on a permanent basis. But I do want somewhere we can just sod off to when the crap weather here depresses me. 
We had such a fab time in Spain last week. We had loads of sunshine. And it was warm. And I didn't have to wear all my clothes on-top-of-each-other-all-at-once like I do here. Even in summer.
I'm thinking at first we can just go in school holidays. Till the kids leave school. Then I'm gonna spend all January and February there. 
I can work anywhere. Most people I work with never want to see me. They won't even notice I'm living it large in España. Apart from maybe mid afternoon when I'm having a sneaky siesta and I don't respond immediately to emails.
Cos how hard can it actually be to buy our own casa? We stayed at the in-law's Spanish pad again this time and all the people round there are Brits with a CostaDelGetAway second home.
If the woman from Liverpool with no teeth can do it then so can we. 

4 comments:

  1. You've got me laughing out loud and getting weird looks because of the toothless scouser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother-in-law has no teeth? Lol I hear you on the heat thingy. Love your cute bunny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha no.....not the m-i-l! :o
    The people we met in bars with no teeth were were on the costa property ladder ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete