Sunday 15 May 2016

date night

When did the simple act of going for a night out with your other half get elevated to "date night" status on facebook? And am I the only one who is totally irritated by it? It's so naff. It's not a bloody date night. It's just a night out! Stop sounding so smug!

Anyway....the other half and I went out last night. We went to see James at the First Direct Arena in Leeds. I saw them loads in the 90's and booked the tickets in a fit of nostalgia. I suppose I should have listened to their new stuff before we went...
Still, they were on top form and we had a fab night. So...I'm off to update my facebook status....date night success...smug face...

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, after 42 years of marriage??? Can I call a night out date night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Jean you can not! But you do deserve some sort of prize for that achievement! :) xx

    ReplyDelete