Tuesday 21 July 2020

mask chat and a tiger picture

Masks are compulsory in shops from Friday.
I have only had to wear one twice so far.
I had to take Minnie to the vets a couple of weeks ago. I nicked a disposable blue mask from the OtherHalf.
The next day I had to wear one at the hairdressers.
I forgot to nick another so had to reuse the vet one.
Imagine my horror when I noticed that my nose must've been a bit runny on vet day because there was a dot of snot right in the middle of the bloody thing. I had to sit there for 2 hours staring at my reflection with a SnotSpot on my mask.
It traumatised me into placing multiple orders of washable fabric "fashion" masks. 
I should be the owner of 11 of the damned things by the end of next week.

In any case I'm doing all my shopping online from now on.
And avoiding public transport.
I'm not a mask fan.

Picture completely unrelated to mask chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment