Thursday 15 December 2011

lots of Christmas stuff....

Got most of my work out of the way so can finally get round to sorting Christmas. Swapped the real life shopping experience for a bit of online this year. Shopping from home with a glass of wine is far more civilised methinks. And very exciting when the postie comes too. I'm getting deliveries left right and centre...much fun!
Tomorrow is the little man's Christingle service in church then that's it, no more school this year.
Just about written all my cards too. Of course whether they get delivered is another question...still had some in my car in February last year. But it's the thought that counts...
This is the fab card that the big one printed at the children's workshop at the WYPW the other week...she printed a grand total of six. Hasn't sent one to me though...

1 comment:

  1. Internet shopping for me too....although I am a little stressed at the no show Ronaldo shirt....aaaargghh ! Have a lovely Christmas....am loving the card ! x

    ReplyDelete