Sunday 14 August 2011

my weekend...

Yesterday we shipped the little people off to my Mum and Dad's and me and the other half went to DJ Mark's wedding. He's not a DJ anymore but he used to be so he's still called DJ Mark. He married Flori from Romania. She is as mad as a frog! It was a brilliant wedding!
Today we went to the camping shop and bought stuff.
We are all ready for our maiden voyage on Wednesday. Well not really 'cos I have a zillion things to do before then but at least we got all the stuff.

2 comments:

  1. mad as a frog is always good! happy camping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D...just got back from a loooong trip to London...first job on my return....catching up on your blog. LOVE the Jamboree range !!
    Have a great time camping ! Hope the weather says fine for you. x

    ReplyDelete