Wednesday 21 December 2016

winter solstice

Yay! It's the shortest day! Summer is on it's way after today. Woohoo!
Although I have to say that winter isn't quite so crap when your alarm doesn't go off in the middle of the night. I'm loving school holidays these days. I used to snarl at people who looked forward to the break because for me it always meant squeezing the same amount of work into fewer hours. Now my kids aren't interested in me any more - apart from to provide meals and taxi services - I have loads more time on my hands. And they sleep in. Till really late. So I can too. AND I've decided not to work this week. What's the point in being self employed if you can't have the week off! So I'm feeling very organised and festive and totally smug. Apologies to those of you not so fortunate....it will happen one day, I promise x



No comments:

Post a Comment