Thursday 26 January 2017

cooking fatigue

God I'm so booooored of deciding what to cook. And sooooo bored of actually cooking it too. The kids are both fussy but in different ways and they hardly ever like the same meal. There are only so many times in one week you can make chicken fajitas. The other half never gets home till about 8pm so we eat together later. This means that sometimes I end up making 3 different meals. Most of the time actually. And I'm beyond bored of it.
I've already made 2 out of the 3 meals tonight but I have to go to the big one's (last ever) parents evening in a bit. And I can not be arsed cooking for us later. The other half is gonna have to magic up a takeaway on his way home. Or find us a chef. Or whisk me off to a michelin star restaurant. Cos I'm on strike. The kitchen is CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment