Sunday 16 April 2017

easter bunny

The easter bunny used to have a massive stash of eggs to leave at our house. They were kindly supplied by aunties and uncles and grandparents. And even neighbours. This year the supply appears to have dried up. Apart from my sister, the aunties and uncles have lost their enthusiasm. The grandparents asked the kids if they would prefer chocolate or cash (take a guess) and the neighbours don't seem to think they're cute enough for chocolate now they're 16 and 12. 
It seems that the burden of chocolate purchasing this year falls firmly on my shoulders. 
So, like every job I do (😉) I approached my task with enthusiasm and vigour. I bought multiple eggs and packets of sugary crap and stashed them in my car boot all week. Last night I hid the stash around the house. (Too bloody cold for outdoor egg hiding/hunting in Yorkshire)
The response?
Both kids are still in bed (11.20am) and I've already eaten a bag of Mini Eggs.

Happy Easter peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment