Friday 13 December 2019

election rant

I wanted to take the dog with us to vote last night so that I could use the suddenly popular #dogsatpollingstations But by the time the other half arrived home it was cold, dark and chucking it down. So we went in the car. Without the dog.

Anyway I'm glad the damned thing is over now. I'm bloody sick of seeing political rants everywhere. I haven't asked a single person how they voted. I don't care. As long as they're funny, kind and entertaining we can be friends. All those people who think that others, who don't share the same political views, are idiots get on my chuffing nerves. I'm hoping they all shut the fuck up now and go back to moaning about the weather and the amount of dog poo they encountered on the school run.


No comments:

Post a Comment