Friday 5 June 2020

back to life...

The world is opening up again. A little bit.

This week I went for a walk with my sis, our friend and assorted offspring. The cafe was still closed but we saw a rather lovely duck family.

I went to the garden centre with the OtherHalf and the Youngest. They made us have a trolley each to aid social distancing.
What a pain in the arse that was round the one way system.
They have also got rid of the shed section so it was basically a waste of time.

McDonalds reopened yesterday. Drive-thru only. Apparently the queue was so long that the police had to come to stop people joining it. So we won't be going there.

This morning we went to a proper shed place. Where they DO still sell sheds. But it was closed to the public. You have to just buy online. Which is a bit shit.

And this afternoon I met my friends in the park for my sister's birthday. We had afternoon tea in the pouring rain.
You still can't go in people's houses so it was our only option.

It's life. But not as we knew it.


No comments:

Post a Comment