Tuesday 15 December 2020

co-working space

This is BarryBigBollocksBullshitter.

He works from the fancy co-working lounge at my new gym. 

My friend and I meet up and work from there one day a week. He's been there every time, whatever day we go ...so I suspect it's actually his office.

He talks so loudly we find it hard to concentrate. He only talks about how fabulous he is. And his amazing achievements. Whoever he's talking to doesn't get chance to speak.

He wasn't so fabulous last week though. Someone phoned him to see where he was. He'd clearly had a diary malfunction and was meant to be in a different meeting 45 minutes drive away. Oh how we laughed as he made his excuses and sprinted off.

Hopefully it'll be his day off tomorrow when we go.

But I suspect he doesn't have a day off.




No comments:

Post a Comment