Wednesday 17 February 2021

lockdown life continues...

It's half term. But you wouldn't know it really. We just don't have to set the alarm for 8.45am anymore to kick the Youngest out of bed for his college zoom call. So we get up late. And stay up late.
The OtherHalf still isn't allowed to work so he's mainly out on his bike. Or annoying me by watching the Lord Of The Rings on full volume. I HATE Lord Of The Bloody Rings.
I sit at my desk till about 4pm then go for a walk...then do my yoga class...then cook.
Every. Single. Day.
I basically wear the same clothes every day too cos I don't see anyone. Ever.
It was Valentine's Day on Sunday and Pancake Day yesterday. Both passed without incident.
I've been keeping up with Lizzie's FurryWheelOfFortune.
And that's it.
Life in the fast lane.








No comments:

Post a Comment