Saturday 2 October 2021

autumndraw21

So this month I was avoiding joining in with all the stuff that begins with # and ends in tober. It was a no to #inktober and #peptober and #facetober and #stoptober (is that one smoking? I don't smoke. So I suppose that was ruled out anyway)

I was planning on just an ordinary October where I moaned about the weather at the start of the month, showed off about my holiday in the middle and added some Halloween shit at the end. 

But then my good friend Sally Payne roped me into her October instagram challenge. I figured that as she called it #autumndraw21 and there's no tober in there that it would be ok. Saves me thinking what to draw anyway. Cheers Garth!

Days 1 and 2...


And the prompts if anyone wants to join in...



No comments:

Post a Comment