Tuesday 15 March 2022

messing about

The biggest problem in my illustration world right now is that I bloody love Adobe Illustrator but it's crap when you fancy a bit of texture.
I know everyone raves about procreate, but honestly, it does my head in! I'm not one to design what I want then spend hours drawing it. Exactly the same as the sketch. I find that really boring. I'm more of a MakeItUpAsYouGoAlong sort of girl. And Procreate is useless when it comes to moving stuff about and changing colours and tweaking shapes.
So I'm trying to find a solution.
This is me drawing all the body parts in Procreate then zapping them over to Illustrator via Photoshop and playing around with them from there.
Surely there must be a better way?







2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering the same thing. The quality degrades with any move or rotation in Procreate so I can't use it for anything significant. I've just started using Adobe Fresco on my iPad. So we shall see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I've never tried adobe fresco! But I'm gonna now! Cheers xx

      Delete