Tuesday 20 December 2011

secret santa

I help run a kids charity and every year the nine of us go out for our Christmas meal. Very lovely. Apart from the fact that one year someone decided we should do a Secret Santa. For a fiver. Every year. For the rest of our lives.
Every year I go along with a fabulous gift (fabulous considering the £5 price tag). Every year I come home with a scented candle. Or cheap chocolate.
This year I forgot. The meal is tonight. No time to buy a fabulous gift. My choice is therefore as follows: photo frame from M&S that my Mum bought and doesn't need....or Joseph Joseph fabulously stylish spaghetti measurer. It was actually £7.50. I bought it for my sis after she admired mine but my Mum bet me to it and bought her one too so now it's kind of spare. Would it be wasted on cheap-chocolate-givers I ask myself?

5 comments:

  1. Photo frame....then you can send one of your blog friends the Joseph Joseph fabulously stylish spaghetti measurer !! ( hint hint ) !! x Have a lovely xmas ! ...and enjoy the meal !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo frame I reckon! The spaghetti measurer cost way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for the photo frame:) Wishing you a Happy Chrsitmas and the best of luck for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went with the photo frame....came home with some New Look bracelets...better than cheap chocolate at least :-)

    ReplyDelete