Monday 20 February 2012

shhh I'm tired

I'm ever-so-slightly-a-little-bit-tired after our weekend away... We ate a lot. And drank a lot. Some would say too much...We offset this by walking a lot. Mostly from shop to shop. But we also took a rather long trek through Kensington Gardens in a touristy sort of manner.
Anyway I'm not as young as I was and I need my bed now.


Filipa pointed out one of my designs in Debenhams...rather fitting I feel.
Top one is my design. Bottom one is how it looks in store. Go buy one. You need  it!


*COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO BLUEZOO AT DEBENHAMS

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh...lovely design ! Good to hear you had such a brill weekend away.....go have a little nap...you deserve it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh the olive might need this top in her life, glad you had a good time in london x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the beautiful Olive would be a perfect model....she sooo needs it :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Dawn,
    Thanks so much for popping by my blog and commenting, always lovely to see you there. how cute are these tshirts! oh i love them. glad to hear you were exhausted after your weekend, as it meant you had a good one. its funny how we have a big/ busy weekend now, and all we can think of, is a kip! hahah.
    hope your having a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. If it would fit me, I'd buy it!

    ReplyDelete