Monday 6 April 2020

bee safe

Lockdown Days 13 and 14

Stayed at home. Again.
Apart from my daily walk.
I made the mistake of going with the OtherHalf today.
He decided it would make more sense if a directional walking system was introduced, a bit like traffic. To avoid getting too close to people. Social distancing for walkers. Once side of the road to walk in one direction, the other side for the opposite way.
He thought it was the best idea ever not-invented 
He then proceeded to get really irritated every time we walked past someone on the "wrong" side of the road. He was getting completely stressed by all the people who weren't conforming to the new rule. Which they didn't know about.

I'll go on my own tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. We just figure the more times we have to cross the street to avoid approaching walkers or slowpokes in front of us, the more steps we get. It's not like there's any cars to avoid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! He was driving me mad yesterday! I'll be doing solo walks from now on ha ha. Stay safe x

    ReplyDelete