Saturday 11 April 2020

catchup

Lockdown Days 17-19

All the days are pretty much blending into one at this stage.
Notable points:

  • The Eldest made us a WinnerWinnerChickenDinner one night and the best chocolate brownies in the whole-entire-world-ever another.
  • The Youngest is editing some photos for my sister's company. It's keeping him out of trouble and getting him out of gardening duties.
  • We have dug out the old Wii and have a nightly "Board Game Island" championship. I managed to win two nights in a row. The kids were fuming cos I'm shit at it really.
  • The Other Half chose a very sunny Easter Saturday to have a bonfire for all the trees he's hacked down. Some neighbours came to complain. We may have to wait till November to get rid now.
  • I am up to date with all my work and I'm taking the entire weekend off. Woohoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment