Sunday 29 March 2020

fashion in isolation

Lockdown Day 6

Today marks seven whole days since the Eldest last stepped foot out of the house. Not because she's a model citizen taking the whole thing incredibly seriously. But mostly because it's actually getting dark by the time she gets out of bed now. She was "fuming" last night because she'd planned to go to bed at 1.30am but then the clocks suddenly went forward an hour and it was already 2am.

In other news I tackled the ironing pile. Approximately 5 weeks worth. So now we have all these 'new' clothes to wear.
Pointless as it turns out cos I'm just wearing the same hoodie every day with my yoga pants. That way I'm ready for my afternoon online yoga sesh. If I decide to do one. Which hasn't happened yet. But it's early days...



No comments:

Post a Comment