Monday 30 March 2020

happy days

Lockdown Day 7

There's nothing quite so fabulous as staying up till 1am on a Sunday to watch Rain Man, knowing that you don't have to set the alarm for stupid o'clock and stick to a rigid Monday timetable.

Also thanking my lucky stars that all this has occurred at a time when I don't have small people to entertain. God knows I've done my fair share of trying to work with kids running wild over the years. Bloody glad we didn't put child creation off a few more years.

Anyway... Today...

  • The OtherHalf has made the Youngest cut the grass. Again. Cos it hasn't been cut since like Wednesday. Meanwhile he's been putting a new dropper post on his sodding bike.
  • The Eldest is still writing WarAndBloodyPeace. But she actually got out of bed before midday today!!!
  • And I have been locked in my studio doing VeryImportantWork. As usual.



No comments:

Post a Comment